Price: Upon request
The boarding of passengers on the pre-scheduled locations is foreseen from 07:30 to 08:40. Around 09:00 we will reach the border crossing, with obligatory passport check, and therefore you must take with your travel documents. The foreseen coffee break is around 09:15. At 10:15 we will arrive to the Bay of Kotor, with panoramic view and short photo-break at the lookout point. The foreseen arrival to the town of Kotor is at 11:00, where the clients will have free time for sightseeing. At 12:30 we will travel to St. Stefan, again with panoramic view and short photo-break. Around 13:30 we will arrive to the town of Budva, where we will have lunch at the recommended local restaurant. Possible going to the beach and sightseeing of the old town. At 15:30 we will start travelling back to the town of Dubrovnik. At 16:10 we will take a ferry ride in the Bay of Kotor, and around 17:00 follows the border passport check. The foreseen arrival to Dubrovnik is around 18:00-19:00. The clients will then be returned to their boarding locations.
• Duration: 07:30 -18:00 • Lunch: Option
• Tour guide in mini bus included in price
• Travel documents obligatorv
• Currency EUR
• Recommended: carrying swimming equipment
• The excursions schedule listed in the itinerary may vary according to the duration of border control of the passengers.